This morning, I joined a “who’s who” list of copywriting and marketing legends, including Jay Abraham, Parris Lampropoulos, Stefan Georgi…
- Kim Krause Schwalm
- Pauline Longdon
- Brian Kurtz
- Kevin Rogers
- Joanna Wiebe
- Justin Goff
- Seth Godin
- And many, many more
What do we all have in common?
We’ve all been guests on The Copywriter Club Podcast.
My new episode (#211) just went live. And in it, I reveal a ton of tips and lessons-learned from my freelance journey that I’ve never shared anywhere else. (Including an exclusive bonus for people who listen to the end of the episode.)
Here are just a handful of the topics we covered on the show…
- The “barbell” business model I use to bring in over $9,000 a month in recurring retainer revenue…and still have plenty time left over to take on more ambitious projects that grow my income.
- How drinking until 2:00 a.m. at a bar in NYC led to my first five-figure client. (And the lesson ALL freelancers can take away to advance their own careers.)
- My biggest productivity tip for getting the most out of your day — especially for people who are side hustling. (Hint: It has nothing to do with time management.)
- The spectacular mistake I made when negotiating a recent project — which cost me a 70% pay cut and had me working for $12.50/hour. (Plus how I finally fixed this mistake — and surprised a few A-List copywriters when I told them what I did.)
- The little-known economic principle I use to predict the future of copy (with 100% accuracy 😉)
- And so much more…
So don’t be shy! I promise this interview is worth 30 minutes of your time (assuming you listen on 2x speed like I do…)
And don’t forget to listen all the way to the end. Because I reveal a special bonus I put together only for listeners of the show.